Covid 19 Safety Procedures
At Kuma Health and Wellness we are doing everything we can to make your treatment safe and stress-free. We are following the guidelines set out by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the Illinois Chiropractic Society (ICS), and the State of Illinois.
- Appointments are being staggered to limit waiting times and allow social distancing,
- Pre- treatment screening includes questionnaire and temperature check,
- Face Masks are required in clinic and must be worn during treatment. If you do not have a facemask one will be provided for you.
- Enhanced sanitizing and cleaning is performed before and after each patient.
Covid 19 Questionnaire
- Are you having any symptoms related to Covid 19 including:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Have you been in contact with any infected individual?
- Have you travelled out state during the last 2 weeks? Please note that if you have visited any state on the Cook County Quarantine List you must wait 2 weeks before an appointment.
A copy of these procedures will be posted at the office. Please remember that we are all in this together and understand that we are dedicated to protecting our patients and our practitioners.
Feel free to call 708-352-1000 with any questions, concerns, or if you would like to schedule/reschedule your appointment. Our hours are somewhat flexible right now so if you call and we do not answer, please leave a message and we will get back to you asap.